Program Testing location : 8737 Plantation Ln Manassas VA 20110
Testing Time : ONLY Saturdays & Sundays any time between 9:00 AM to 12 :00 PM
- Our online curriculum is approved by DMV and Department of education for Home-schooled students and non Home-Schooled students .
- The program consists of at least 30 hours of instructions and included components about alcohol safety , drug abuse awareness , aggressive driving , distracted driving , pedestrian and bicycle safety , handicapped parking, fuel efficient driving practices , motorcycle awareness and organ and tissue donation awareness as required by law.
- You must be at least 15 years and 6 months old to take the online driver education course. All individuals who elect to take the classroom component of the driver's education course online must take the online course through a DMV licensed driver training school .
- in order to benefit from this course, you must be able to work independently and be comfortable with using a computer.
Steps to Student register for the Virginia ONLINE driver education course
- Make an online secured PayPal payment of $200 fee for the online course .
- Upon successful payment you will be directed to Complete the form with your information for the ONLINE Driver Education course
- The system will generate and send you an email with all your log in information and the easy steps to follow to complete the course online .
- Upon completion of the 6 modules , the system will ask you to complete the final 7th module and pick up your certificate at our office location .
8737 Plantation Lane Manassas VA 20110 ,
Only Saturdays and Sundays between the hours of 9 AM and 12 PM
Test Procedures :
On the day of testing you students must bring the following to the test site :
- Photo identification ( DMV issued identification card, school issued identification card , valid passport or military identification
- Proof of completion of the online driver education course
- A complete " Parental Consent for Online Driver Education Examination " (DTS 62) , if you are under age 18
- Proof of completion of the additional 90-minute parent/teen course if you are under age 18 and living in Planning District 8 ( counties of Arlington , Fairfax , Loudoun and Prince William and cities of Alexandria , Fairfax , Manassas and Manassas Park)
- The online driver training school will provide a computer for testing .